1. Furan functionalized polyesters and polyurethanes for thermally reversible reactive hotmelt adhesives, L.M. Sridhar, J.A. Wilson and A.T. Slark, Furans & Furan Derivatives – Recent Advances and Applications, ed. A. Khan, Intech Open Books, 2021, doi 10.5772/intechopen.100426
2. Re-usable thermally reversible crosslinked adhesives from robust polyester and poly(ester urethane) networks, L.M. Sridhar, M.O. Oster, D.E..Herr, J.B.D. Gregg, J.A. Wilson and A.T. Slark, Green Chem. 2020, 22, 8669.
3. Many Happy Returns: combining insights from the behavioural and environmental sciences to understand what is required to make reusable packaging mainstream, S. Greenwood, S. Walker, H.M. Baird, R. Parsons, S. Mehl, T.L. Webb, A.T. Slark, A.J, Ryan and R.H. Rothman, Sustainable Production and Consumption 2021, 27, 1688.
4. The effect of chiral end groups on the assembly of supramolecular polyurethanes, D. Hermida-Merino, L.R. Hart, P.J. Harris, A.T. Slark, I.W. Hamley and W.C. Hayes, Polym. Chem. 2021, 12, 4488.
5. Elevation of modulus and elongation of semi-crystalline polyurethanes, J.X. Zhai, O. Wamuo, W.W. Zhao, X.Y. Tao, S.L.Hsu and A. Slark, J. Pol. Sci. Part B – Polymer Physics, 2018, 56(18) 1265.
6. Enhancement of microphase ordering and mechanical properties of supramolecular hydrogen-bonded polyurethane networks, D. Hermida-Merino, B. O’Driscoll, L.R. Hart, P.J. Harris, H.M. Colquhoun, A.T. Slark, C.Prisacariu, I.W. Hamley and W. Hayes, Polym. Chem. 2018, 9, 3406.
7. Self-assembling unsymmetrical bis-ureas, K. Melia, B.W. Greenland, D. Hermida-Merino, L.R. Hart, I.W. Hamley, H.M. Colquhoun, A.T. Slark and W. Hayes, Reactive and Functional polymers 2018, 124(1), 156.